Beginning on Tuesday, March 30, Loyola is allowing four lacrosse/soccer family members to attend their son’s games while following strict COVID protocols. Please read and follow the guidelines below:
- Parking will be allowed in the Dewey lot.
- Access to Smith Field is limited to 15 minutes prior to the start of the game.
- Families may bring up to 4 family members per player. Each family must enter the campus together (at the same time).
- Check in with security and follow all protocols for visitors coming onto campus. (Temperature check, questionnaire, masks and physical distancing at all times).
- Each lacrosse family will have four chairs provided to them by Loyola. Most families will have two chairs in Lane 3 and two chairs in Lane 5. Some families will be seated in the bleachers. Others may be seated in chairs located behind the chain-link fence. Please do not bring your own chairs.
- Each soccer family will have four chairs provided to them by Loyola. All families will have two chairs in Lane 3 and two chairs in Lane 5. Bleachers will be available for soccer families on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please do not move chairs and please remain seated if you are seated on the track or in the bleachers. Those seated behind the fence can stand up in order to view the game.
- Restrooms are located in the walkway just outside the entrance to the locker room.
- No outside food or drink are allowed on campus at this time. (Water is OK)