Loyola Parent Protocol Policy for Attending Home Baseball Games on Hernandez Field
Beginning on Saturday, March 27, with the Freshman and JV games, Loyola is allowing one Baseball parent per player to attend their son’s baseball game while following strict covid protocol. Please read and follow the guidelines below:
- One parent per player, per game will be allowed to attend baseball games at Loyola.
- Parking will be allowed in the Dewey parking lot.
- Access to the field is limited to 15 minutes prior to the start of the game.
- Check in with security and follow all protocols for visitors coming onto campus.(This consists of a temperature check, answering a covid questionnaire, masks and physical distancing at all times.)
- To get to Hernandez field, please go through the front circle and then the walkway
between Caruso Hall and Venice Blvd. Walk onto the grass down the first base line and
then enter the stands on the first base side.
- Please sit in the stands on the blue L’s marked on the benches for physical distancing.
- No sitting/standing along the field's foul line.
- There is a port-a-potty restroom for your convenience located just behind home plate.
- No outside food or drink is allowed on campus at this time. No exceptions.
- At this time no parents are allowed on campus during practices or other sporting activities.