- James Banks: email@example.com
- Christian Astran: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luke Chandler: email@example.com
- Monday: 2:40PM – 4:40PM
- Tuesday: 6:00AM - 7:45AM
- Wednesday: 6:30AM – 8:30AM
- Friday: 2:20PM – 4:20PM
- Saturday: 10:30AM – 12:30PM
*Practice times can vary slightly from the above depending on Loyola’s academic schedule for that day. Please consult the Athletic Calendar on Loyola’s website to confirm.
- Approximately $200 Fee (JV Team Store)
- Jacket/Warm Up Pants/ Speedo/Cap – Other optional items for sale as well.
- Required to attend 5 practices per week. Club Swimmers/Polo required to attend 3 practices per week.
- Swimmers need to maintain communication with coaches when they will be absent.
- When a swimmer fails to maintain required avg. of practices, it is up to the coach’s discretion to either suspend or expel the swimmer from the team.
- Dr. appointments, extra curricular school requirements, illnesses, and family emergencies are bound to happen. That is why we have a requirement of 5 practices a week, not 6. If swimmers are below the required weekly attendance avg., they are expected to make up days missed.
Swimmers are not guaranteed participation in every meet. Meet Line ups will be announced at least 48 hrs before each meet. ALL swimmers, including club/polo athletes, are required to train exclusively with Loyola for the 7 days prior to our final swim meet, Mission League Finals on April 24th and 27th. They are not allowed to attend any other swim meets/polo games/club practices during this time. There will be buses both to and from Loyola for away meets unless the meet is on a weekend.
(Parents may drive their sons home after an away meet - the boys are welcome to ride back to Loyola, but this is not mandatory). For weekend meets, swimmers are responsible for arriving at the away venue no less than one hour prior to start time.
Follow @loyolaswim on Instagram!