NFHS NETWORK: Starting with the 2022-23 season, Loyola Athletics has partnered with the NFHS Network to bring Cub sports to you LIVE!
Any home sporting events hosted on Loyola’s Smith Field, Leavey Gymnasium, or Hernandez Field this fall (football), winter (basketball, soccer), or spring (lacrosse, baseball, volleyball) will be available to view live or on-demand with the NFHS Network. This includes all three levels of competition: Varsity, JV, and Frosh.
Subscribe today and get unlimited access to watch Cub sport broadcasts from anywhere:
- Monthly Pass ($11.99/month) - Access to any live or on-demand home games, regardless of sport or level, for one month.
- Annual Pass ($79.99/year) - Access to any live or on-demand home games during all three seasons of athletic competition this year, regardless of sport or level.
Friends and family members who can’t make the game will never have to miss a play again. Watch on your desktop or download the NFHS Network App to stream from your phone, tablet, AppleTV, Roku, FireTV, GoogleTV, and more.
- To sign up, visit the following page: https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/loyola-high-school-los-angeles-ca
Other schools that are partnered with NFHS Network will also allow you to watch games from their own home stream if you have an NFHS subscription.
REPu DESKTOP VERSION: Click to view the desktop version of the REPu Loyola Cubs app: https://athletics.loyolahs.edu/
Here, you can view and print game and practice schedules, add schedules to your own personal calendars, or share the schedule. The full team roster (which will be updated with headshots once available), news, and any media from the season can also be viewed.
PHOTOGRAPHY/VIDEOS: If you plan to take or have any photos/videos and would like to share them with the teams/have them published on the app this season, please contact Athletic Communications Manager Mr. Jason Cruz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOCIAL MEDIA: Follow the Cubs!
- Instagram: @Loyola.Athletics
- Twitter: @LoyolaAthletics
- Facebook: @LoyolaAthletics