Round two of the Southbay Showdown between No. 1-ranked Loyola Volleyball (14-2) and rival Mira Costa (12-6) will take place this Tuesday (Mar. 29) in Manhattan Beach. First serve for Frosh/Soph is at 4PM, followed by JV at 5PM and Varsity at approximately 6PM.
- Prices: $8 Gen. Admission; $4 Child (12 under)
- All tickets are digital and bought through GoFan using the link above. No paper tickets will be sold on site and everyone must present a ticket for entrance.
- The gym will not be cleared between games, meaning that every person entering (even for lower level games) must have purchased a ticket. The ticket you purchase will get you into one game and/or all three games if you would like to stay and watch.
ADDRESS: 1401 Artesia Blvd.
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
ON CAMPUS: Masks are strongly recommended but not required inside the MCHS gym.
- Loyola spectators will sit on North side.
- No food or drink (except bottled water) allowed inside the gym.
LAST TIME OUT: Just ten days ago, the Cubs hosted the Mustangs inside Leavey Gym and came away with a 3-0 victory (25-23, 25-19, 25-17). The sweep was Loyola’s 12th of the season and fifth in a row. The Cubs added two more wins in the week leading up to Tuesday’s match, with Mission League victories against St. Francis (Mar. 22) and at Harvard-Westlake (Mar. 24).