Loyola Varsity Football heads to a familiar location this Friday (Sept. 24) as the Cubs set up for a South Bay showdown with rival Mira Costa at 7:00 PM in Manhattan Beach.
The Cubs (4-1) are coming off a fourth-straight victory and will finally hit the road after playing three straight games at Smith Field (62-21 W vs Culver City on Sept. 3; 34-6 W vs Cathedral on Sept. 10; 42-20 W vs Mira Mesa on Sept. 17). In fact, Friday’s game in Manhattan Beach starts a month-long road trip for Loyola as the next four games—at Mira Costa, at San Clemente (Oct. 1), at Crespi (Oct. 15) and at St. Francis (Oct. 22)—are away. Loyola won’t return to Smith Field until Senior Night on Friday (Oct. 29) against St. Paul.
Gameday information can be found below:
Tickets: Pre-pay is required. Please click HERE (an account is not required). Additionally, you can purchase tickets through this link. Find the box labeled “Visitor Tickets” with the icon of the Loyola Football helmet, then click “View Details” and purchase your tickets on the following page.
- Please be sure to print a copy of your tickets/receipt and bring with you to the game.
- In order to enter, all members of the party must be present.
Prices: Ages 11 and under: $4.00; Ages 12 and over: $8.00; Loyola students are free with school ID
Livestream: No livestream has been made available by the host school; should one be created, a notification will be sent on REPu.
Important Visitor Info:
- Spectators should remain gathered in household groups and seating is limited. Enter through either:
1. PECK gate on the Southeast side of the stadium OR
2. MEADOWS gate on the Southwest side of the stadium
- Spectators will fill out the Google Form here [Screening Questions - Complete in advance for expedited entry] for their entire household group. Household groups must enter together.
- Spectators will sit on Visitors bleachers to limit mixing with Home side bleachers.
- Spectators will exit the same gate as they entered.
- If a spectator exits a gate to the facility area during the game, they may NOT return.
General Protocols at MCHS:
- Masks are REQUIRED outdoors and indoors. Masks may be removed temporarily while actively eating/drinking AND distanced from others at least 6 feet apart.
- Spectators waiting to enter the game will gather as household groups, six feet apart from other household groups, outside of the entrance.
- MCHS staff will open the gate to spectators while the teams are warming up.
- Spectators will enter the gate after paying admission and/or showing a digital receipt for ticket purchase from online.
- Spectators are required to screen for symptoms using the Google Form here [Screening Questions - Complete in advance for expedited entry].
- Spectators will go directly from the entrance to their section and remain there throughout the game. MCHS admin will be working the bleachers to keep spectators moving to their seats.
- Congregating in outside household groups will not be permitted.
- No more than four individuals should ever be seated in a marked section.
- Restrooms near the snack stand are available during the game for observers. Please limit to only one person in the restroom at a time. Anyone waiting for the restroom must line up on six-foot spaces outside until it is their turn. Security will be assigned to monitor this process.
- Observers are allowed to bring water and a light snack for outdoor, and water for indoor.
- Household groups will exit through the same location where they entered. No one will be allowed to remain in the facility or on the field/court after the game.
- Spectators exiting the game will be encouraged to go directly to their vehicles.