After a school record-setting 62-21 victory last Friday at Smith Field, Loyola Varsity Football (2-1) will look to keep that momentum going when Downtown LA rival Cathedral comes to Smith Field tonight (Sept. 10) at 7:00 PM.
Students and fans are encouraged to wear their Loyola home whites in honor of the first White Out-themed game of the season. Loyola Campus Ministry will also be hosting “Take Your Little Brother to the Game” night as Cub freshmen will participate in activities with their senior Big Brothers on Friday.
Additionally, the John Malloy Broadcast Club is back in action and will provide a livestream of the game for those unable to attend in person.
- Once purchased on GoFan, simply pull up your ticket on your phone and show your screen at the gate.
- Ticket prices are $8.00 for adults, $2.00 for children 12 and under, and current Cubs/high school students are free with a school ID.
- Gates will open beginning at 5:30 p.m.
Livestream: Loyola’s John Malloy Broadcast Club is back! The student-led team, along with club moderator Mr. Jesse Carbajal, will be livestreaming tonight’s game through the following link: https://livestream.com/lhslaonline/cubsfootball21
Parking: When arriving on campus, please head to the Dewey Lot (1499 Dewey Avenue, Los Angeles, CA) where you will then be directed by Loyola Security.
- Concessions from Zlicious Eatz will be available for purchase in the gym parking lot.
- Masks are highly encouraged; If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID or are feeling unwell, please stay home.