Loyola Varsity Football (1-1), coming off of a 16-14 victory on the road at Damien last Thursday, make the return to Smith Field this week for another matchup under the Friday Night Lights. The Cubs will host the Culver City Centaurs (1-0) in the first-ever meeting between the two schools on Sept. 3rd, with kickoff set for 7:00 PM. For fans unable to attend, Bally Sports West/PrepZone will provide a livestream of the game.
- Once purchased on GoFan, simply pull up your ticket on your phone and show your screen at the gate.
- Ticket prices are $8.00 for adults, $2.00 for children 12 and under, and current Cubs/high school students are free with a school ID.
- Gates will open beginning at 5:30 p.m.
Livestream: Bally Sports/PrepZone will be streaming the game at the link below and through the Bally Sports mobile app.
Parking: When arriving on campus, please head to the Dewey Lot (1499 Dewey Avenue, Los Angeles, CA) where you will then be directed by Loyola Security.
• Concessions from Zlicious Eatz will be available for purchase in the gym parking lot.
• Masks are suggested but not mandatory; If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID or are feeling unwell, please stay home.
• Cub Corner will be open during the game.