Frosh Water Polo at Santa Monica
Monday, Sept. 20 | 4:15 PM
- Loyola student-athletes should have COVID screening (MedBot green screens) ready for security upon arrival at the Santa Monica campus.
- Parents will not be let on campus until 3:30 PM at the 7th and Michigan gate.
- Spectators will only be allowed in the upstairs gallery. Parents will not be allowed on the deck.
- Masks are required.
- Bathrooms are located on the east side of the first level of the pool.
- Game time is set for approximately 4:15 PM, following the Santa Monica Varsity game at 3:15 PM.